What Ferrum Does:
Despite over 1,500 healthcare AI companies developing products to improve healthcare, patient care remains unchanged because health systems still struggle to adopt new technologies. Ferrum Health works with health systems and AI developers around the world to eliminate the barriers between transformational technologies and the patients they can help. We provide health systems with a fully managed AI application platform, allowing them to securely deploy AI applications from anywhere in the world with the click of a button and empowering them to focus on what they do best – caring for their patients.
Who We Are Hiring For:
We’re looking for an experienced Talent and HR leader with a background in technical recruiting at a technology company to help us grow and nurture the Ferrum team. We are a fast-growing startup with a diverse remote workforce that cares deeply about competency and mission alignment, and we are looking for someone passionate about building teams to help us take our company and culture to the next level.
An ideal candidate must understand our business and have experience in designing and implementing an effective recruitment strategy, with bonus points for experience hiring technical roles across diverse geographies. Your job will be to follow that plan and enable us to hire the best people available for all open positions. To be successful in this role, you’ll hire staff ranging from platform and backend software engineers to development executives and later on, communicate and work closely with them, as well as with Ferrum’s executive team. We’re a fully remote and distributed company and are striving to create a great place for people to work, grow their careers, and build big and ambitious projects. We strive to attract diverse talent and create an inclusive atmosphere so that our culture remains balanced between hitting business goals and employee happiness.
This is a hands-on role, and we anticipate you’ll be directly involved with sourcing, recruitment, and screening candidates. You will get the freedom to set up an internal hiring pipeline, select appropriate tools and techniques for handling candidate applications, screen candidates, and set us up to scale our current and future needs.
In addition to hiring, this role will encompass talent management and retention strategies. In this capacity, you will work with the leadership team to refine performance review plans and career development plans for the Ferrum team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment based on Ferrum’s current needs
- Anticipating Ferrum’s future needs and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success
- Developing effective strategies for identifying skills gaps within the workforce
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Developing training for the Ferrum team to ensure we are conducting interviews effectively, efficiently, and fairly
- Leading full recruitment cycles, preferred past experience from a fast-paced, high-growth enterprise software company
- Planning regular employee performance reviews and feeding back to the business
- Monitoring and reporting on staff turnover rates
- Managing and delivering reports and data when required
- 1+ year’s experience as a full life cycle recruiter at a technology company
- 2+ year’s experience as a senior talent manager at a technology company
- Demonstrated success in recruiting domain-specific technical candidates
- BS/BA degree preferred, or relevant practical experience
- Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse/Lever/Jobvite is a plus)
- Familiar with performance management and relevant software
- Experience delivering employee training programs
- Understanding of domestic and international labor legislation
- Ability to use the relevant Human Resources tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent candidate assessment skills and closing skills
- Enjoy working remotely
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Ferrum Health simplifies the use of artificial intelligence for health systems, providing an on-premises AI platform that integrates a validated catalog of AI applications from around the world. With Ferrum, health systems can easily implement, validate, and monitor a diverse ecosystem of AI applications. Ferrum’s population health approach to AI automation ensures world class patient safety technology is available for all patients, assisting hospitals in driving equitable outcomes for all their patients.