This is a remote, full-time position
About Ferrum Health:
Ferrum Health is a leading Series A Healthcare AI infrastructure company. We specialize in integrating advanced artificial intelligence solutions within healthcare systems to improve patient care outcomes and clinician satisfaction.
We are looking for a dedicated Solutions Engineer to play a key role in the hands-on implementation, monitoring, and troubleshooting of third-party AI solutions on the Ferrum AI platform. This position is ideal for an individual contributor who excels in technical environments and is passionate about delivering high-quality service to health system customers.
- Onboard and implement third-party clinical AI solutions on the Ferrum AI platform for healthcare customers
- Proactively monitor the performance of implemented solutions, identifying and resolving any issues
- Thoroughly troubleshoot and root-cause technical issues encountered during and post-implementation; identify recurring patterns in launch complications and propose potential solutions
- Interface with customers, gather user feedback to understand customers needs and enhance solution effectiveness
- Work closely with customers and third-party vendors to ensure a smooth implementation process and address any concerns
- Collaborate with the internal team to relay customer feedback and contribute to the continuous improvement of the platform. Work closely with the ML Operations team on prioritization of deliverables
- Document all technical processes and deployment requirements for future reference and knowledge sharing
- Maintain a high level of service quality and customer satisfaction throughout the implementation and support phases
- 5+ years of technical experience working in a Linux server environment
- 2+ years of experience interacting with physicians or other clinical stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience with SQL, Tableau, or similar Analytics / BI tooling
- 1+ years of experience with containers (docker-compose, Kubernetes)
- Proven experience in software deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a hands-on approach to resolving technical issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely convey technical concepts to non-technical users
- A team player with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- US-based, fully remote
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and generous leave policies
- Employer sponsored 401(k) plan
- A collaborative and supportive work environment
- Professional development opportunities
How to Apply:
Email [email protected] to apply.
Ferrum Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in its workforce.