We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. This role will be cross-functional, and you will work with Ferrum’s engineering and commercial team to maintain and improve the Ferrum platform and supporting enterprise applications.
You think healthcare can be better and want to have an impact in the industry. Ferrum’s team is first and foremost, mission-driven. Our mission is to help hospital systems use AI to improve patient care, and the work that you do will ultimately impact patient lives.
You are adept at cross-functional leadership. Ferrum is a high-growth, venture-backed, fast-paced startup. This means that while the team members we’re hiring will fully own their functions, we expect them to understand adjacent roles and responsibilities and be able to integrate into the team. To this end, we believe that a successful Product Manager will have a strong grasp of the role, win conditions, and challenges of adjacent roles such as clinical accounts, sales, marketing, and vendor partnerships.
You are an out-of-the-box thinker. In a fast-paced startup environment, much of our success hinges on our ability to think differently from competitors, counter-position, outmaneuver, iterate rapidly, and present compelling messaging that differentiates us from the pack.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own and prioritize the product roadmap for the Ferrum Platform and Enterprise Applications
- Own the successful development and launch of new Ferrum product features
- Lead user requirements gathering, feature scoping and ideation, writing user stories, and backlog prioritization
- Lead sprint planning, sprint management, and prioritization, release management, and sprint retrospectives
- Continually align with marketing and sales to ensure that external messaging is aligned with product direction and value proposition
- Continually align with AI partnerships to ensure that the product roadmap supports future vendor needs
- Continually align with the clinical account team to ensure that customer feedback and needs are incorporated into the product roadmap
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably in healthcare or complex enterprise products
- Creating and prioritizing a strategic product roadmap with multiple product areas
- User research, needs finding, translating insights into product requirements and features
- Creating wireframes and mockups to communicate product features
- Managing agile product development processes – user story writing, feature scoping, backlog management and prioritization, sprint planning, sprint management, and retrospectives
- Strong verbal and written communication that effectively conveys an issue, solution, or point of view and prompts action
- Domain knowledge of the healthcare and hospital industry through past work or formal education, with a focus on radiology
- Familiarity with hospital information systems, such as the PACS, RIS, or EHR
- Familiarity with machine learning applications, use cases, and limitations
- Familiarity with Jira
- Experience at a startup at the Seed stage through Series B
Note: While Ferrum is a remote team, candidate’s work hours must have ~4 hours of overlap with PST normal working hours (8am – 6pm).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Ferrum Health simplifies the use of artificial intelligence for health systems, providing an on-premises AI platform that integrates a validated catalog of AI applications from around the world. With Ferrum, health systems can easily implement, validate, and monitor a diverse ecosystem of AI applications. Ferrum’s population health approach to AI automation ensures world class patient safety technology is available for all patients, assisting hospitals in driving equitable outcomes for all their patients.