Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Ferrum is currently building out our sales team and seeking an entry-level Sales Development Representative (SDR) to spearhead our healthcare enterprise lead generation programs, as well as oversee digital marketing execution.
This is a cross-functional role in which you will work closely with Sales and Marketing to prospect for healthcare leads and qualify them for the Account Executive.
You think healthcare can be better and want to have an impact in the industry. Ferrum’s team is first and foremost, mission-driven. Our mission is to help hospital systems close care gaps that lead to subpar healthcare for patients, and the work that you do will ultimately help get technology into the hands of health systems to improve the quality of the care they provide.
You are customer-obsessed. Healthcare is an exceedingly complex industry, and hospitals are complex organizations. We’re seeking someone who can engage with healthcare executives (CEOs, COO, CFO, CMIO, CIOs, and service line directors) and can quickly pick up the language of healthcare and understand our customers.
You’re a self-driven “Athlete”. Ferrum is a high-growth, fast-paced startup. This means that while the team members we’re hiring will fully own their functions and be able to respond and adapt to changes, we expect them to understand adjacent roles and responsibilities in order to support and sometimes contribute.
You are an out-of-the-box thinker. In a fast-paced startup environment, much of our success hinges on our ability to think differently from competitors, counter-position, outmaneuver, iterate rapidly, and present compelling messaging that differentiates us from the pack.
You are hungry. The SDR pay plan will contain significant bonuses for performance.
You are up for a challenge. You will have basic materials but in our fast-changing environment, you will also be helping to create the blueprint for your success and the success of an expanding team of SDRs.
- 1-2 years in outbound-focused sales or other customer-oriented background (support, customer service).
- Healthcare and physician-facing experience preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM use and LI Sales Navigator
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work independently
- Able to create compelling content for email campaigns
- Ability to learn and articulate complex subject matter
- Great listener
- Adept at investigation and research
- Natural storyteller
- Curious and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Hustle and Persistence
What You’ll Be Doing
Prospecting Health Systems Key Executives
- Work with the VP of Sales and Head of Marketing to evaluate key decision-makers to target, and build target lists and extract lead information using common prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Keep up to date with key account news and industry developments to maintain a pulse on current conversations in key executive circles.
Execute outreach campaigns on Linked-in, Direct email, Social Media, and phone
- Execute direct high volume outreach campaigns through common tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, HubSpot, and Outreach.io
- Keep leads engaged through multiple channels and touchpoints, building rapport, trust, and educating leads
- Qualify, and secure appointments for the Account Executive
Manage CRM Data
- Keep leads in the CRM up to date with accurate activity, contact, and account information
Collaborate with Marketing and Product
- Provide feedback to marketing and product teams to ensure that messaging constantly evolves to meet customer needs
About Ferrum Health
Ferrum Health simplifies the use of artificial intelligence for health systems, providing an on-premises AI platform that integrates a validated catalog of AI applications from around the world. With Ferrum, health systems can easily implement, validate, and monitor a diverse ecosystem of AI applications. Ferrum’s Healthcare AI Hubs ensure world-class patient safety technology is available for all patients, assisting hospitals in driving equitable outcomes for all their patients.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org