Ferrum is currently building out our sales team and seeking an experienced Healthcare Account Executive to spearhead our healthcare enterprise sales effort. This is a cross-functional Hunter role in which you will both prospect for your own leads as well as pursue leads directed to you from the SDR team.
Once a sale is made, you will be expected to work closely with the clinical account management team to ensure the success of the sale. This role is for an individual contributor who will carry a quota and can also work collaboratively with an extended team.
You will report directly to the CEO.
You think healthcare can be better and want to have an impact in the industry. Ferrum’s team is first and foremost, mission-driven. Our mission is to help hospital systems close care gaps that lead to subpar healthcare for patients, and the work that you do will ultimately help get technology into the hands of health systems to improve the quality of the care they provide.
You are customer-obsessed. Healthcare is an exceedingly complex industry, and hospitals are complex organizations. We’re seeking someone who can engage with healthcare executives (CEOs, COO, CFO, CMIO, CIOs, and service line directors) and can quickly pick up the language of healthcare and understand our customers.
You’re a self-driven “Athlete”. Ferrum is a high-growth, fast-paced startup. This means that while the team members we’re hiring will fully own their functions and be able to respond and adapt to changes, we expect them to understand adjacent roles and responsibilities in order to support and sometimes contribute.
You are an out-of-the-box thinker. In a fast-paced startup environment, much of our success hinges on our ability to think differently from competitors, counter-position, outmaneuver, iterate rapidly, and present compelling messaging that differentiates us from the pack.
You are hungry. The AE pay plan will contain significant bonuses for performance.
You are up for a challenge. You will have basic materials but in our fast-changing environment, you will also be helping to create the blueprint for your success and the success of an expanding team of Account Executives.
- 3-5 years in complex, enterprise sales. Healthcare and physician-facing experience are strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM use and LI Sales Navigator
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work independently
- Ability to create a lead, navigate a complex sales cycle, and close a deal
- Experience and demonstrated skill negotiating 6 figure sales
- Experience and demonstrated skill navigating large Health Systems
- Sense of urgency
- High activity level, driven for success
- Strategic Selling – Miller Heiman
What You’ll Be Doing
Prospecting Health Systems Key Executives
- Achieve and exceed sales quota
- Work with the VP of Sales and Head of Marketing to evaluate key accounts to target, build lists, and extract lead information using common prospecting tools
- Penetrate new accounts – prospecting to close
- Pursue and close leads generated by the SDR team
Work collaboratively with other Ferrum teams
- After a sale is made, collaboratively partner with CAM for a successful launch
- Provide feedback to marketing and product teams to ensure that messaging constantly evolves to meet customer needs
- Continue to iterate on new messaging as solutions evolve
- Provide feedback to the product development team
Manage CRM Data
- Keep leads in the CRM up to date with accurate activity, contact, and account information
About Ferrum Health
Ferrum Health simplifies the use of artificial intelligence for health systems, providing an on-premises AI platform that integrates a validated catalog of AI applications from around the world. With Ferrum, health systems can easily implement, validate, and monitor a diverse ecosystem of AI applications. Ferrum’s Healthcare AI Hubs ensure world-class patient safety technology is available for all patients, assisting hospitals in driving equitable outcomes for all their patients.
Email [email protected] to apply.