Digital Marketing Manager – Healthcare
This is a full-time, remote position.
Ferrum is currently building our marketing team and we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies and tactical plans designed to grow our business. This is a cross-functional role in which you will work closely with Sales to create outbound marketing programs that educate and ultimately convert potential customers.
You think healthcare can be better and want to have an impact in the industry. Ferrum’s team is first and foremost, mission-driven. Our mission is to help hospital systems close care gaps that lead to subpar healthcare for patients, and the work that you do will ultimately help get technology into the hands of health systems to improve the quality of the care they provide.
You’re an “Athlete”. Ferrum is a high-growth, fast-paced startup. This means that while the team members we’re hiring will fully own their functions, we expect them to understand adjacent roles and responsibilities in order to support and sometimes contribute. To this end, we believe that a successful Marketing Manager will have a strong grasp of the role, the challenges we face and will play a key role in the company’s success.
You are an out-of-the-box thinker. In a fast-paced startup environment, much of our success hinges on our ability to think differently from competitors, counter-position, outmaneuver, iterate rapidly, and present compelling messaging that differentiates us from the pack.
You speak the healthcare language. Healthcare is a complex industry, and hospitals are complex organizations. We’re looking for someone who has previously engaged with healthcare executives (CEOs, COO, CFO, CMIO, CIOs, department chairs, and service line directors) and understands or can quickly pick up the nuances of healthcare operations. Prior experience in healthcare-focused consulting, marketing, or sales is a plus.
You have a discerning eye for good vs. bad enterprise-level marketing messaging, content, and copy. You’ll work with the Sales team to create effective outreach content and you are well versed in building effective marketing campaigns with solid, crisp, informative copy, and targeting messaging to specific enterprise-level, customer personas.
You are well versed in automated marketing funnels, marketing analytics, marketing landing pages, and common marketing platforms. You’ll be managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously, and continually learning and iterating on them to optimize the marketing funnel. To do this effectively, you need to be well versed in setting up automated marketing campaigns and programs through tools such as HubSpot and Outreach, etc. You will also need to be highly proficient in setting up marketing landing pages, identifying KPIs, establishing marketing analytics infrastructure, and making data-driven decisions based on marketing KPIs.
You are well versed in executing digital marketing campaigns and using common digital marketing channels. You are familiar with and have experience executing through a variety of digital channels, measuring success, and adjusting as needed.
- Creating marketing programs designed to drive leads with enterprise healthcare customers in the United States and globally
- Create and maintain a marketing database, segment customers, and ensure appropriate targeting for sales and marketing campaigns
- Fully own the execution and iteration of marketing programs from end to end. Marketing programs will include but are not limited to:
- Email marketing: initial outreach drip campaigns, nurture campaigns, newsletters
- Conference speaking engagements
- Work with the product, sales, and design resources to write content that can be used in marketing programs. Types of content include:
- Blog posts
- Educational materials
- Case studies
- Support the management of the company website (WordPress)
- Create and maintain landing pages using WordPress and HubSpot
- Manage company social media accounts
- Work with agency marketing partners
Qualifications for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related marketing experience including knowledge and understanding of healthcare delivery, healthcare marketing and sales
- Understanding of the principles of brand marketing and category creation
- Ability to write effective copy for multiple channels and purposes
- Experience managing a company website
- Experience working with CRMs and integrating marketing tools and workflows into CRMs
- Experience transforming product and sales ideas and strategies into compelling sales and marketing content for lead generation
- Experience in a wide range of marketing programs, from account-based drip campaigns to industry conference strategies
- Data skills that include management of marketing metrics, A/B testing, sales engagement platform success
- Experience with creation and posting content to social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience with marketing tools such as HubSpot, WordPress, Outreach, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, and Google Console
About Ferrum Health
Ferrum Health simplifies the use of artificial intelligence for health systems, providing an on-premises AI platform that integrates a validated catalog of AI applications from around the world. With Ferrum, health systems can easily implement, validate, and monitor a diverse ecosystem of AI applications. Ferrum’s Healthcare AI Hubs ensure world-class patient safety technology is available for all patients, assisting hospitals in driving equitable outcomes for all their patients.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com