Ferrum is looking for a Clinical Account Manager to successfully manage all customer engagements. This is a customer-facing role where you will be working directly with clinicians and health system leadership to ensure the success of their partnerships with Ferrum. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with 3-5 years of experience in Accounts and/or Project Management roles. We are looking for someone who has shown the ability to think creatively, approach problems with a solution-oriented mindset, and proactively escalate risks when appropriate.
You have a strong track record of delivering wins for your constituents. You respond enthusiastically with a ‘can do’ attitude. You are ready to engage with a customer or internal team member to resolve questions and provide solutions. You are able to cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with both customers and members of our team.
You have excellent time management skills. A day in the life of any startup is fast-paced, and constantly changing. You will be expected to stay on top of many moving parts to support our team and our customers in delivering the highest quality experience possible.
Your communication skills are one of your greatest strengths. Your interactions with customers are their interactions with Ferrum. You take on that responsibility with pride. Your preparedness allows you to excel in all customer-facing engagements and solidifies Ferrum as the go-to partner for all of our customers.
You have excellent quantitative skills: Like healthcare, our decisions are evidence-based. You are comfortable working with complex data to assess account health, identify overall trends, diagnose potential problems, and find opportunities to improve the overall customer experience.
You have a passion for improving healthcare. Your work at Ferrum will have a positive impact on the success of our company, on the quality of care hospitals and health systems deliver, and on patient outcomes. You believe that the application of the appropriate technology in medicine will lead to better outcomes and patient care.
You document everything. At Ferrum, we are a distributed team. A culture of organizing and sharing documentation allows everyone to efficiently work together. We’ll provide you with the tools to be successful, it’s up to you to make them work most effectively.
What You Might Do
Ferrum is a distributed, fast-growing company that may require you to assume several roles and responsibilities contributing to the success of the overall business. That said, here are some examples of your possible levels of participation:
- Account Ownership. You will be expected to lead Ferrum’s customer engagement from implementation through steady state. You achieve early stakeholder buy-in, expand clinician support, and demonstrate Ferrum’s value to customers
- Work with clinicians, particularly radiologists, to educate them on the system, its features, and benefits
- Collaborate with the internal technical team to ensure timely implementation and delivery of customer needs and issues
- Provide ongoing support and management of all customer engagements and initiatives
- Respond diligently to customers via email, calls, and on-site visits where indicated
- Anticipate and escalate potential issues and scenario planning for how to address it
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting, both quantitative and qualitative, to the customer and to the Ferrum team
- Support business development with account health metrics
Ferrum Health simplifies the use of artificial intelligence for health systems, providing an on-premises AI platform that integrates a validated catalog of AI applications from around the world. With Ferrum, health systems can easily implement, validate, and monitor a diverse ecosystem of AI applications. Ferrum’s Healthcare AI Hubs ensure world-class patient safety technology is available for all patients, assisting hospitals in driving equitable outcomes for all their patients.
Email email@example.com to apply.